Contact Group’s Industrial team provides expertise in both large and small industrial electrical projects. Our team has a broad range of experience that extends from distribution board replacements through to entire site wide power capacity upgrades that include new main switchboards design and installation.
In conjunction with our industry partners, engineers and highly trained staff, Contact High Voltage Logistics is able to provide a complete turnkey HV solution. Whether its reticulation of sub-divisions, installation of distribution transformers or service & maintenance of plant and equipment, Contact Electrical can deliver these services in a professional and timely manner.
Contact High Voltage Logistics offer the following services in the High Voltage works area:
• Installation of transformers – pad mount or building type.
• Installation of high voltage cables
• Installation of high voltage circuit breakers and switching stations – including ABB, Schneider equipment. • High Voltage cable jointing
• Repair / replacement of high voltage equipment
• Upgrading of high voltage installations
• Perform audits to Australian Standard 2067 (Substation and high voltage Installations)on existing high voltage installations)
• High voltage testing on transformers / cables/ switchgear – VLF (Very Low Frequency) testing, Insulation Resistance testing to 10 kV and oil sampling testing.
• Installation of earth mats
• Provide testing capabilities on earth mats – step and touch voltages (ensuring safe working areas surrounding HV transformers) and soil resistivity testing
• Maintenance of high current LV circuit breakers and retro fitting of high current LV circuit breakers
Our licensed technicians have all the skills and training to provide a seamless installation service from start to finish, eliminating having to engage third party contractors to assist the installation & repair. New or old installations from ground up total package management.
• Generator Installs & Maintenance
• Renewable Energy Systems
• Co-Generation Units
• UPS Systems