Monitored Fire Detection Systems
The early warning of fire is critical to minimising the risk to your staff and reducing the potential damage suffered by your business from fire and water damage.
Contact Group is a licensed Fire Detection System Designer and Installer holding a Permit issued by the Tasmanian Fire Service in accordance with legislative requirements for a Tasmanian Installer.
Contact Group also provides a statutory maintenance service to sites Statewide. Each site must be kept up to standard as indicated by regulatory obligations and legal requirements as set down by Australian Standards 1851 and the Tasmanian Fire Service. Contact Group are corporate members of the Fire Protection Association Australia (FPAA) and are FPAA Codes of Practice compliant. Additionally we have a full in house Design Team comprising Building Act Accredited Designer Builders and assisted by a team of CAD drafting staff.
We are able to design and install systems to fully comply with the National Construction Code AS1670 for all classification of buildings.
• Complete System Design to NCC & Australian Standards
• Installation both conventional and Analogue Addressable Systems
• Networked Fire Detection Systems
• Fibre Optically connected large scale systems
• Advanced Fire Graphics PC management systems
• ISO 9001/2012 Quality Assured Certified Systems
• Complete Special Hazards Fire Protection
• Emergency Warning & Intercommunication System (EWIS)
• Full on-site service
• Full in-house design and drafting services
• Installation and support from all major manufacturers
Available Fire Systems
We install, maintain and service all major Fire Protection brands and products, such as:
• Pertronic range of Fire Systems
• Notifier range of Fire Systems
• Ampac range of Fire Systems
• Tyco range of Fire Systems
• VESDA range of Systems
Contact us now to find out what Contact Group can do for you and your business.
Service & Maintenance
Service and maintenance are a critical legally required component of owning and operating a building. Our technicians are trained and highly competent and work across all brands of Fire Detection Systems. Our services, completed accordance with AS18511.12, cover all owner/manager requirement stipulated by the Tasmanian Building Act.
We can guide you though and advise on all requirements of your building’s Form 46 Maintenance Schedule, ensuring your building’s safety is achieved in full.
Our trained technicians operate throughout all regions of Tasmania. We have technicians in nearly every town of Tasmania on a regular basis.
Did you know Contact Group have install the Fire Detections systems, Special Hazards systems and EWIS systems at 3 of Tasmania’s major hospitals?
Our maintenance services cover all components of AS1851.12 Maintenance Standard and include the following disciplines:
• Fire Detection systems
• Fire Sprinkler systems
• Fire Extinguishers
• Fire Hydrants
• Fire Hose Reels