Our audio visual team can provide you with all your AV requirements.
Our services include expert advice, system design and engineering, supply installation and support. When we write purpose designed software for your project you own that software – we provide it to our customer as open source code as part of our project handover documentation.
Some of the services we specialise in are as follows:
• Video & Audio Conferencing Systems
• Wired or Wireless Control Systems
• Public Address and Paging
• Digital Signage
• And more…
Contact Group’s highly trained staff have the skills and experience to provide exceptional planned & preventative servicing and maintenance on your auto doors as per AS5007 (Powered doors for pedestrian access and egress).
Routine preventative maintenance is not only a requirement under the standard, but can also save you money and time.
Contact Group offer a professional service with extensive skills and experience in many diverse environments including copper twisted pair, optical fibre, local area networks, wide area networks and computer room design.
• Fiber Optic Networks
• Cat 5, Cat 6 and Cat 6A Data Cabling
• PABX, DECT, VOIP and Phone Services
Contact Group offers dry ice manufacturing and blasting services throughout Tasmania.
Dry ice blasting is a revolutionary blasting method that uses small, compact dry ice pellets as the blasting material. The dry ice pellets are accelerated in a jet of compressed air similar to that used in traditional blasting methods.
This method is designed to replace high-pressure hosing, other traditional blasting methods and other cleaning methods that involve the use of hazardous chemicals, solvents, etc.
One of our core business areas for Contact Group is commercial electrical projects. We have vast experience in supply, design, installation and commissioning of commercial projects.
Our capabilities range from our skilled tradespeople in the field, right through to our drafts people skilled in CAD drawing, design and alterations and at a higher level we have multiple qualified electrical engineers on our staff which allow us to be fully independent in all areas of lighting and power design and installation.
The early warning of fire is critical to minimising the risk to your staff and reducing the potential damage suffered by your business from fire and water damage.
Contact Group is a licensed Fire Detection System Designer and Installer holding a Permit issued by the Tasmanian Fire Service in accordance with legislative requirements for a Tasmanian Installer.
Contact Group also provides a statutory maintenance service to sites Statewide. Each site must be kept up to standard as indicated by regulatory obligations and legal requirements as set down by Australian Standards 1851 and the Tasmanian Fire Service.
In conjunction with our industry partners, engineers and highly trained staff, Contact Group is able to provide a complete turnkey HV solution. Whether its reticulation of sub-divisions, installation of distribution transformers or service & maintenance of plant and equipment, Contact Group can deliver these services in a professional and timely manner.
Contact Group offer the following services in the High Voltage works area:
• Installation of transformers – pad mount or building type
• Installation of high voltage cables
• Installation of high voltage circuit breakers and switching stations – including ABB, Schneider equipment
• High Voltage cable jointing
• Repair / replacement of high voltage equipment
• Upgrading of high voltage installations
• Perform audits to Australian Standard 2067 (Substation and high voltage Installations)on existing high voltage installations)
• High voltage testing on transformers / cables/ switchgear – VLF (Very Low Frequency) testing, Insulation Resistance testing to 10 kV and oil sampling testing
• Installation of earth mats
• Provide testing capabilities on earth mats – step and touch voltages (ensuring safe working areas surrounding HV transformers) and soil resistivity testing
• Maintenance of high current LV circuit breakers and retro fitting of high current LV circuit breakers
• Maintenance of EHV Switchyards – 110 to 220kV
• Thermal Imaging of Electrical Equipment
Contact Group’s Mechanical Services division specialises in the installation, maintenance and repairs of building heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and refrigeration (HVAC-R) systems.
Contact Group’s technicians have extensive refrigeration experience across commercial and industrial equipment. We service, maintain and repair:
• Walk-in freezers
• Fan coil unit (FCU) to ensure efficient use of your plant
• Cool rooms
• Refrigeration displays
• Ice machines
• Pharmaceutical fridges and freezers
• And more…
Contact Group provides consultancy services where we work with our clients to develop, plan and implement IT improvements across their business.
• Network Security
• Backup as a service
• Disaster recovery
• Remote monitoring and management
• VoIP systems
• Office 365 Migration and setup
• Hardware and Software sales, support and installation
• Test and Tag of Electrical Equipment
• Emergency Lighting Compliance Testing
• Emergency Call Out Facility
• Thermal Image Reporting
Contact Group is the Tasmanian dealer for Merlon IP nurse call systems. Merlon IP nurse call Systems is a world leader in the highly specialised field of electronic communications in healthcare and secure accommodation which allows for unlimited changers to a nurse call point at the bedside.
• IP Messaging Platforms
• Patient Entertainment Solutions
Contact Group are your Commercial Maintenance Plumbing experts across Tasmania. We specialise in preventative and proactive maintenance to maximise the lifespan of your plumbing assets.
Contact Group provides all plumbing, heating and electrical work in one comprehensive package.
From a broken toilet seat to backflow prevention device servicing or a full drain replacement, Contact Group can do it all!
Our licensed technicians have all the skills and training to provide a seamless installation service from start to finish, eliminating having to engage third party contractors to assist the installation & repair. New or old installations from ground up total package management.
• Generator Installs & Maintenance
• Renewable Energy Systems
• Co-Generation Units
• UPS Systems
Contact Group design and install security systems for all situations from the small domestic home through to a large university style campus.
We service many corporate customers that have multiple sites for the one organisation. Their security and access control systems for each of the locations are seamlessly integrated together to enable users to move between each site with minimal security risk.
We work closely with each client to tailor the system around their required objectives and expectations of that client.
Contact us today for a free system quotation.
• Security Systems
• IP CCTV
• Analogue CCTV
• Access Control Systems
Contact Group’s HV division offers the design and installation of electrical infrastructures of subdivisions throughout Tasmania.
• HV/LV Cabling
• Installation of Kiosk Substations
• Installation & design of Earthmats
• Planning & Installation of street lights