Contact Group is looking for a HVAC Plumber with experience in project installations, construction, standard maintenance and servicing to join our team in Hobart.
By joining us as a HVAC Plumber in the HVAC & R Division you will be required to work Monday to Friday. Some weekend and after-hours work may be required on an Ad-Hoc basis.
- Commercial HVAC Installations
- Replacement of HVAC plumbing infrastructure
- Preventative maintenance and servicing
- Undertaking basic repairs and maintenance
- Fault diagnostic works including maintenance and refurbishment
- Safety analysis
- Reporting of work carried out in our digital Job management system
Successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- Experienced in HVAC plumbing Installations Commercial, maintenance and repairs
- Competent person with excellent people skills and a clean and tidy presentation
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Self-motivated and organised
- Ability to use app-based programs
- Practitioner’s license
- RAC licence
- A current car driver’s license
- White card
- A minimum of two (4) years’ post apprenticeship experience in a similar role preferable
- Gas would be highly desirable but no essential
- TMV would be desirable
- Restricted Electrical would be desirable
Attractive Renumeration Package-including:
- $81,800 – $105,000.00Plus:
- Industry Leading Electrical EBA Wages & Conditions+ additional allowances and benefits.
- Company vehicle
- Mobile phone
- Company Uniform and all associated Safety Clothing
- EBA negotiated allowances
EBA Level rate negotiated commensurate with experience.
To view our EBA, please click here.
Interested applicants should apply by submitting a resume and cover letter.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
‘Contact Group Provides Industry Leading Wages and Working Conditions and we operate under an Industry Benchmark Enterprise Agreement’