TasNetworks Plumbing services contract
Contact Group holds the TasNetworks contract for the provision of Plumbing services on 14 sites throughout Tasmania.
TasNetworks Plumbing Works include Preventative, Corrective and Planned Maintenance on:
• Plumbing Fixtures i.e. taps, mixers, basins, toilets
• Storm water and Sewerage infrastructure
• Hot Water Cylinders
• Emergency Eye Wash Stations
• Oil/Water Separator systems
• Backflow Prevention Device and Thermostatic Mixing Valves testing and servicing
• Zip and BILLI diagnosis and filter replacement
what we offer
Contact Group is expertly experienced and qualified to provide maintenance plumbing services to large commercial businesses and understand intimately what the shared obligations and requirements are, ensuring works are completed safely and without affect or disruption on the daily operation of the staff or the public.
We are engaged across numerous client contracts across Tasmania and fully understand the expectations and requirements of contracts such as the one we currently hold with TasNetworks.
Contact Group commits to provide our clients with highly skilled and efficient trades professionals who will provide valued services and exceptional value for money.
Contact us now to have a chat to our team about what Contact Group can do for you.