We are offering a full-time receptionist role for the right candidate to join our team in our Hobart Branch.
Please use the form on the bottom of the page to apply.
Contact Group is proud to be a solely Tasmanian owned business employing Tasmanians and stimulating the Tasmanian economy.
Contact Group has evolved from the growth of our Contact Electrical businesses. The electrical industry is currently in a fast-paced innovative space with new advancements in current technology happening almost daily, as a result 12 divisions have been created that offers a diverse range of services to our customers.
Our workload is a mixture of industrial, commercial and domestic. Our divisions include; Electrical, Maintenance & Essential Services, Fire Protection, Facilities & Maintenance, ICT, Communications Fibre & Data, AV, Security & CCTV, HVAC, HV, Renewable Energy & Generation and lastly, Automation.
By joining us in the Hobart Branch you will be acting as our branch receptionist and provide support to our administration team, you will work alongside service coordinators, account managers, administration employees, clients, suppliers, subcontractors and field technicians locally and Statewide.
• Receptionist duties (greeting clients, answering and directing calls, accepting payments, receipt and dispatch of delivery’s, banking, collecting kitchen supplies, etc)
• Assist in maintaining current files and databases
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Producing documents and reports for relevant managers
• Prepare, monitor and enter invoices
• General support to Management and employees as required
• Other administerial duties as required
• Update and maintain office noticeboards as required
• Collate statistical information
• Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments
• Liaising with and coordinating Sub Contractors
• Organising and attending meetings
• Taking dictation and minutes
Successful applicant will have the following attributes:
• Good time management skills, and the ability to prioritise multiple tasks and work under pressure
• Attention to detail, problem solving and sound judgment
• Competent person with excellent people skills and a clean and tidy presentation
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Self-motivated and organised
• ‘Can Do’ Attitude
• Microsoft office skills
• Ability to use app-based programs
• Previous experience in an admin/receptionist role
Position description provided during interview stage
Interested applicants should apply by submitting a resume and cover letter. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
‘Contact Group Provides Industry Leading Wages and Working Conditions and we operate under an Industry Benchmark Enterprise Agreement’