Contact Group is now looking for a Plumber with experience in maintenance and servicing to join our Facilities Maintenance team in Hobart.
Please use the form on the bottom of the page to apply.
Contact Group is proud to be a solely Tasmanian owned business employing Tasmanians and stimulating the Tasmanian economy.
Contact Group has evolved from the growth of our Contact Electrical businesses. The electrical industry is currently in a fast-paced innovative space with new advancements in current technology happening almost daily, as a result 12 divisions have been created that offers a diverse range of services to our customers.
Our workload is a mixture of industrial, commercial and domestic. Our divisions include; Electrical, Maintenance & Essential Services, Fire Protection, Facilities & Maintenance, ICT, Communications Fibre & Data, AV, Security & CCTV, HVAC, HV, Renewable Energy & Generation and lastly, Automation.
By joining us as a Plumber in the Facilities Maintenance Division you will be required to work Monday to Friday. Participation in an on-call roster with some weekend and after-hours work may be required.
• Undertaking basic repairs and maintenance
• Replacement of plumbing infrastructure
• Preventative maintenance and servicing
• Fault diagnostic works including maintenance and refurbishment
• Safety analysis
Successful applicant will have the following attributes:
• Experienced in plumbing maintenance and repairs
• Competent person with excellent people skills and a clean and tidy presentation
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Self-motivated and organised
• Ability to use app-based programs
• Plumbing practitioners license
• A current car drivers license
• White card
• Working with vulnerable people or able to obtain
• A minimum of two (2) years’ post apprenticeship experience in a similar role preferable
• Gas or Solar would be desirable
Interested applicants should apply by submitting a resume and cover letter. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
‘Contact Group Provides Industry Leading Wages and Working Conditions and we operate under an Industry Benchmark Enterprise Agreement’