An outstanding opportunity exists for a Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (HVAC & R) works Manager to join our Launceston Team.
Please use the form on the bottom of the page to apply.
The role – HVAC/Refrigeration Manager
By joining us as a HVAC-R Manager you will be required to work Office Hours Monday to Friday full time.
• Management of maintenance works, small installations & repairs
• Client Communications, both written and verbal & attending Client meetings.
• Forward planning, works time management control, and works coordination including Staff scheduling and job scheduling.
• Managing emails and working across various Software platforms
• Working in a Trade / Construction setting and following Industry benchmark WHS requirements.
• Managing a small team of Tradesman, including Apprentices.
• Dealing with Suppliers and Material Purchasing.
Successful applicant will have the following attributes:
• Good time management skills, and the ability to prioritise multiple tasks
• Competent person with excellent people skills and a clean and tidy presentation
• Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively as part of a team
• Attention to detail, problem solving and sound judgment
• Self-motivated and organised
• Ability to use app-based programs
Background understanding of HVAC and Refrigerated Systems and a Trade Service Business
• A current car driver’s license
• White card
• Willing to have a police check
• Willing to obtain a working with Vulnerable people card
• Certificate III Refrigeration, or HVAC Plumber or Electrician.
• Background in Building Services and Maintenance including working with Australian Standards.
• Experience in Commercial Installations would be an advantage.
The role would also ideally suit a candidate with Property Management or Building Services Planning experience, including Real-estate or Property Rental experience.
Attractive Remuneration Package – including:
• Salary determined by experience $97,000- $125,000
• Industry Leading wages & Conditions
• Company vehicle
• Mobile phone
• Company Uniform and all associated Safety Clothing
• Income Protection
• Health and Wellbeing days
• Further Training and Upskilling Opportunities.
Contact group is open to negations to relocate the desired applicant to our Launceston Branch
‘Contact Group Provides Industry Leading Wages and Working Conditions and we operate under an Industry Benchmark Enterprise Agreement’
Interested applicants should apply by submitting a resume and cover letter.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.