Contact Group is now looking for an electrician to join our team in Burnie.
Please use the form on the bottom of the page to apply.
Contact Group is proud to be a solely Tasmanian owned business employing Tasmanians and stimulating the Tasmanian economy.
Contact Group has evolved from the growth of our Contact Electrical businesses. The electrical industry is currently in a fast-paced innovative space with new advancements in current technology happening almost daily, as a result 12 divisions have been created that offers a diverse range of services to our customers.
Our workload is a mixture of industrial, commercial and domestic. Our divisions include; Electrical, Maintenance & Essential Services, Fire Protection, Facilities & Maintenance, ICT, Communications Fibre & Data, AV, Security & CCTV, HVAC, HV, Renewable Energy & Generation and lastly, Automation.
The role – HV Electrician
An outstanding opportunity exists for an Electrician to join our Burnie Team.
• No specific experience or extended qualifications required; Company vehicle provided.
• Immediate Commencement, with career advancement opportunities.
• Industry leading Enterprise Agreement, wages and conditions offered.
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
• To be self-motivated and have ability to work unsupervised
• Confident personality with clean and tidy presentation
• Ability to work as part of a Team.
• Good time management skills, and the ability to prioritise multiple tasks
• Attention to detail, problem solving and sound judgment
• Experience in Residential Electrical Installations would be an advantage.
Minimum Required Skills:
• A current car driver’s license
• White card
• Working with vulnerable people or able to obtain
• Current police check or able to obtain
• Trade qualification – minimum of Certificate III in Electrotechnology (Electrician) with Tasmania Electrical License.
Attractive Remuneration Package – including:
$81,800 – $105,000.00 Plus the following:
• Industry Leading Electrical EBA Wages & Conditions+ additional allowances and benefits.
• Company vehicle
• Income Protection
• Mobile phone
• Company Uniform and all associated Safety Clothing
• EBA negotiated allowances
EBA Level rate negotiated commensurate with experience.
Linked in: https://au.linkedin.com/company/contactgrouptas
Interested applicants should apply by submitting a resume and cover letter.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
‘Contact Group Provides Industry Leading Wages and Working Conditions and we operate under an Industry Benchmark Enterprise Agreement’