Click to enlarge and view slideshow
The new Bunnings Warehouse North Launceston has been built in a strategic location in Invermay to cover the northern suburbs of Launceston and the greater area North of Launceston. Situated in Lindsay Street in Invermay it is the largest Bunnings warehouse in Tasmania and the 3rd largest in Australia. Employing over 200 local staff it is a great additional to the local economy.
Contact Group were engaged to Design, supply, install, commission and integrate the following services.
- Automated lighting systems throughout (internal & external) the complex controlled with C-Bus interactive lighting control system utilising manual control, lux level control, Photo electric sensor control, active time clock control and it's also interfaced to the warehouse security system to automatically turn lights on and off when the security system is armed and disarmed and to turn lights on in the event of a break in.
- Design, supply, install and commission of all electrical switchboards for the site - all switchboards being external and made from marine grade aluminum from local manufacturers and all assembled in our own workshop.
- Design, supply, install and commission of all power reticulation services for the site.
- Panduit structured fibre optic and Category 5e data network including all data cabinets and incorporating a 25 year manufacturer's warranty on the entire system.
- General power services installation throughout the warehouse - i.e. all power points, industrial style and pendant outlets and connections to all roller and automatic doors
The project provided a very good outcome for all involved - Contact Group delivered the contract on time and on budget, delivering a very high standard end product to Bunnings.
The New Bunnings Warehouse is open for business and provides its consumers' needs in a well-lit, modern facility that will be an asset to the Launceston community for many years into the future.
The Contact Group were very proud to be a part of this Project.