By joining us as an Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Technician in our HVAC division you will be required to work Monday to Friday, with the possibility of on call work.
- Aircon install, maintenance, repairs and decommissions
- Undertake day to day preventative/reactive maintenance
- Fault diagnostic works including maintenance and refurbishment
- Safety analysis
Successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- Experienced in Refrigeration & Mechanical services maintenance
- Competent person with excellent people skills and a clean and tidy presentation
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively as part of a team
- Good time management skills, and the ability to prioritise multiple tasks and work under pressure
- Attention to detail, problem solving and sound judgment
- Excellent people skills and a clean and tidy presentation
- Self-motivated and organised
- Ability to use app-based programs
- Cert III Refrigeration with current ARCTIC Refrigerant Handling Licence
- A current driver’s license
- White card
- Working with vulnerable people or able to obtain
- A minimum of five (5) years’ post apprenticeship experience in a similar role preferable
- Dual Trade Electrician is desirable
Attractive Remuneration Package – including:
- Annual Salary
- Company vehicle
- Mobile phone / iPad
- EBA negotiated allowances
- Company uniform and all associated safety clothing
Contact Group is open to negations to relocate the desired applicant to our Burnie Branch.
To view our EBA, please click here.
‘Contact Group provides industry leading wages and working conditions and we operate under an Industry Benchmark Enterprise Agreement’
Interested applicants should apply by submitting a resume and cover letter.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.