Air Conditioning Refrigeration Technician - Hobart
Contact Group is a wholly owned and operated Tasmanian business providing services in the Electrical, HVAC and Fire construction and maintenance throughout Tasmania. Contact Group has an extensive customer base covering a range of organisations and businesses.
The position available is to service, maintain and repair refrigeration plant and equipment, including chillers, within the Hobart and the immediate surrounding area.
To be considered for this role you should have the following:
- Trade qualification – minimum of Certificate III in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning or equivalent.
- Restricted Tasmanian Electrical License
- Current, valid ARC Refrigerant Handling Licence
- Current, valid Motor Vehicle Drivers Licence
- A minimum of two (2) years’ post apprenticeship experience in a similar role within the commercial refrigeration service and installation industry.
- Strong technical and operational skills with a sound understanding of domestic / commercial / industrial fault finding / diagnostic ability with refrigeration and HVAC systems and equipment
- Well developed verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- High attention to detail
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to use an IPad / Tablet and reporting software.
- Attractive Remuneration Package - including base salary, super, income protection insurance, company vehicle, mobile phone, IPad/Tablet and uniform.
- Training and Education - We pride ourselves in helping you realise your potential.
- An exciting career - As our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people
All applications will be treated with the highest level of confidentiality, application close on the 19th of August.
Please send your resume and covering letter to:
Alternatively, please contact Ian Colbourn on 0437 379 816 to discuss these position further.