Our website is: https://contactgroup.com.au/
Contact Group takes care in the preparation of the information and published materials on this website. All information contained on this website is given in good faith and has been derived from sources believed to be accurate. While this site may contain hypertext links, frames of other references to other parties and their website, Contact Group cannot control the contents of those sites and makes no guarantee about the accuracy or subject matter of the material on external websites.
Contact Group does not accept any responsibility of liability in regards to the below:
• information contained in or accessible through this website being accurate, suitable for your purposes or without errors, omissions or viruses.
• guaranteeing continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to this website. You acknowledge that access and use of this website (including the software) may be affected by numerous factors outside of Contact Groups control.
• loss or damage experienced by use of the information contained on this website. All access and use is at the risk of the user.
Information contained on this website is the property of Contact Group, as such copyright laws apply. Information may be used for your own personal reference only.
In accordance with the Australian Consumer Act please note the following:
• reviews listed on this site are received via text, audio or video
• product/service reviews and testimonials are the opinions of our clients. Contact Group does not pay for reviews or suggest certain comments are made or applied
• by choosing to submit a review to Contact Group you agree that this content can be used for the purpose of marketing, quality control and training
• reviews are displayed verbatim except for the correction of grammar or spelling errors; some reviews may be shortened where it is deemed that the review is too lengthy or not the whole review was relevant for the general public
This website (contactgroup.com.au) is owned and operated by Contact Electrical Pty Ltd trading as Contact Group. If you have any concerns regarding the content of this website please contact email@example.com
Contact Group respects the privacy rights of all individuals and is committed to ensuring that employees at all levels comply at all times with their obligations under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), and in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs).
Contact Group has a duty to collect personal information by lawful and fair means. We respect your right to privacy and are committed to complying with the required legislations in regards to your personal information. Personal information includes a broad range of information, or an opinion, that could identify an individual, including your name, address, phone number and email address.
Contact Group collects personal information for the primary purpose of ensuring compliance with employment, licensing, WHS legislations, tenders and other business-related activities required for carrying out of services.
Means of Collection may be:
• Direct from the individual
• Information contained in emails
• Information supplied by a third party
• Information supplied in a contact form
• Email lists and feedback forms
• Social networking platforms
Contact Group may need to hold not only personal information but sensitive information. Sensitive information is treated with greater discretion and is only accessible to restricted personnel. For further information please refer to our full privacy and personal information policy.
For further information please see http://www.oaic.gov.au/privacy.
We do not share personal information about an individual to Government agencies, private sector organisations or anyone else unless required by law or the individual has consented. Please note indirect consent may be given by use of certain services contained in this website. Please see the remainder of this statement to see where consent may be given by the act of using this website.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information. Personal information will be destroyed after 7 years of a user being archived or deleted.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
A request for access or correction must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and contain the below details:
• Your full name and contact details
• The personal information you wish to access
• The method you would like to receive the requested information (email, post, in person)
• If you authorise a person or organisation to access the personal information on your behalf
Contact Group will respond to your request for access or correction within 30 days. Contact Group has a right to refuse your request if your request is in conflict with the FOI act.
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Unless consented or required by law Contact Group does not send your data to any external sources, the only exception being visitor comments which may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Contact Group is committed to protecting information stored on company devices, servers, programs, etc. The below listed are some of, but not limited to, the measures in place:
• E-mail is hosted by Office 365. Employees that deal with personal data on a daily basis have 2 Factor Authenticator enabled. Logins to Office 365 can be audited through the Office 365 Admin Portal.
• Employees who leave the company have their password encrypted and E-mail converted to a share mailbox and kept for x number of years.
• Data is housed on contact groups local network and is only accessible externally by creating a VPN, authentication is required to be able to access the data.
• Folders and files identified as containing personal information are locked down, so that only authorised users can access them.
• Using security plug ins on the company website
Please note security of information over the internet cannot be 100% guaranteed. Contact Group will take all reasonable measure to secure information it is position but will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to personal information outside of Contact Groups control.
By utilising the contact forms and email subscriptions services we offer through this website you are agreeing to allow Contact Group to contact you via your supplied means (phone, email or post) if you wish to opt out at any time please select the opt out option contained in our emails, reply OPT OUT to SMS’s or contact our head office on either 6231 0944 or email@example.com.
Contact information supplied to Contact Group will be treated as personal information and will not be shared with any external sources, this information is collected for the purpose of making contact with the individual, in the case of a user that register on our website we will retain their information for the duration of their registration and 7 years after archiving, for others we will return your information for 1 year for the purpose of follow up contact when needed.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
This site may be using WPMU DEV third-party cloud storage to store backups of its audit logs where personal information is collected.
This site creates and stores an activity log that capture the IP address, username, email address and tracks user activity (like when a user makes a comment). Information will be stored locally for 30 days and remotely for 1 year. Information on remote logs cannot be cleared for security purposes.
Certain information may be passively collected (without direct user input) using various plugins, cookies, Google (Analytics, AdSense and Tagging), caches, social media, etc. This information is generally not used to identify users but to understand and measure your movements on this website.
We collect this information to determine what services, products and promotions are of interest to our users. By accessing this website via a link in an email we have sent and/or by accessing the website after you have identified yourself, you consent to the collection of information that may be deemed personal information.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices.
This website uses Site Ground as a web hosting platform, this platform stores the websites data on a Google Cloud infrastructure. to ensure the storage and safety of the data Site Ground use geographically distributed backups.
Storage locations of the back-up servers are as follows;
• Iowa, US servers are backed up in Virginia, US
• London, UK servers are backed up in Eemshaven, NL
• Frankfurt, DE servers are backed up in Eemshaven, NL
• Eemshaven, NL servers are backed up in Frankfurt, DE
• Sydney, AU servers are backed up in Singapore, SG
For more information on the above please see the web host’s Terms of Service.
If an individual feels that there has been an unwarranted invasion of their privacy, they should contact the nominated company management representative (General Manager). Further information about the Principles or Contact Group’s policies relating to privacy issues can be obtained from the nominated company management representative.
Complaints should be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and contain the below details:
• Your full name and contact details
• The information you feel has been breached and means of breach
• Any additional information you can supply in relation to your complaint
All complaints will be responded to within 30 days of receipt.
If you feel your complaint has not resolved or you wish to take this to an external source please contact the OAIC on the below link.
Contact Group will review its policies, procedures, statements, disclaimers, terms or use and other information on this website at their discretion, any updated versions of the above will be posted to this website and will be effective from the date of posting. Use of this website will constitute acceptance of any change in the above.