Zoa is part of the Contact Group team as the State WHS Coordinator, contributing to the development of a culture that promotes the well-being of staff through appropriate WHS training & development, Integrated Management systems, and safe work practices. A large part of her role involves not only ensuring the company is complying with legislation and regulations through continuous review and improvement of the Integrated Management System but also providing guidance and effective communication through all levels of the business.
With past experience in marketing & graphic design, a flair for creativity and a keen eye for detail, Zoa doubles as Contact Group’s lead in marketing, managing website development, social media, internal design elements and training within these areas.
• Ability to interpret legislation
• Undertaking research and assessments to ensure compliance
• Strong analytical skills with an eye for quality and high attention to detail
• Continuous review and improvement of the WHS management system through appropriate review and audit frameworks to ensure safe methods of work are employed by all employees and risk of injury is reduced, particularly as it relates to the high-risk areas.
• Analyse appropriate WHS training needs, and prepare, source or conduct appropriate training.
• Cert IV in WHS
• Diploma in WHS (Currently Completing)
• Diploma in Management
• Diploma in Graphic Design
• Cert IV in Marketing
• Construction Induction Card (White Card)
• High Risk Forklift License
• Fully trained in Adobe CC: Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign