Wade commenced work at Contact Group in 1999 as a 16-year-old, working every school and university holiday either in the field with the technicians, or in the office on AutoCad with our draftsman. He graduated from the University of Tasmania in 2008 with a Bachelor of Electrical Engineering and then joined the Contact team full time.
For several years Wade managed the design and manufacture of a range of cutting edge LED lights, which are sold through EOM channels across the world such as Schneider Electric/Clipsal(Europe/Aus.), Electro Suliz (Portugal), Fitzgerald lighting(UK & Ireland) etc. He also collaborated with the aquaculture industry to design underwater LEDs to service the needs of salmon farms.
Today Wade’s focus is Contact Group’s business development and achieving growth from new business verticals and acquisitions and business processes efficiencies for both in house and our clients.
Wade is 100% committed in delivering a positive experience to clients in the building services industry across Tasmania.
• Supervision & Management of small, medium & large teams
• System efficiencies and IT integrations
• Business development
• Facilities Management
• Renewable energy
• Budget Analysis and planning
• Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical Power)
• Certificate IV in Building and Construction
• Certificate III telecommunications
• Green Star Accredited Professional
• Market Ready Commercialization Program
• C-bus intelligent lighting programming