Geoff Flack is our State-wide High Voltage and Power Services Manager. Geoff has extensive experience in the High Voltage Utility Sector, with in excess of 25 years’ experience working with Hydro Tas, Entura, Transend Networks and TasNetworks. He has a wealth of knowledge from being involved with all aspects of Construction, Maintenance, Project Management, Quality Control, HV Testing and Site Management of Substations, Power Stations, Wind farm connections, Distribution network, Underground reticulation and Private HV Asset repairs. Geoff has also worked for a combined 10 years at Bell Bay Aluminium (Formerly Comalco), a Hobart based Electrical Contractor and as an Independent Contractor overseeing Construction of large Infrastructure Projects within Tasmania.
Geoff has worked in the Tasmanian Electrical industry for his entire working life with over 35 years of varied experience and is now ready to assist you with whatever your Power Supply needs are. He is willing to have a go at almost anything and assist with bringing your Project or Maintenance requirements to fruition.
• High Voltage (HV) Switching Operations
• HV maintenance (Compliance) and repairs
• Quality Supervision
• Project Management (diploma)
• Low Voltage maintenance and repairs
• Tasmanian Technician Licence – Electrician
• HV Switching
• Diploma of Project Management
• Diploma of Electrical Engineering
• First Aid, CPR and LVR
• Tasmanian White Card
• Working at Heights
• Working with Vulnerable People
• High Risk Licence – EWP (Over 11M), Forklift, Basic Dogging