Dean is Contact Group’s welcoming and approachable Service Manager who is always striving for the team to perform to the best of their ability. Dean’s focus is solutions based, and he believes in providing these solutions and positive outcomes for our clients to ensure that their needs are met to a high standard. And ‘hey!’ that’s what Contact Group is here for!
Dean has over 20 years of experience commencing his early trade years working in the mining industry in Western Australia to finally settle back in Tasmania. Dean has been able to pass his knowledge of the Mining Industry, High Voltage, and Service Industry back into the business, helping create and expand on what it is we have today- a successful service delivery business stream.
Having Dean part of the Management Team ensures we have a consistent approach in the way the direction of the business and service delivery team is heading. Our major focus is being able to improve and develop the needs of our customers.
• Management of major projects and maintenance activities to meet client requirements as measured by time, quality and cost and the management of a team of construction and maintenance employees including contractors.
• Client liaising for contractual negotiations
• Business Management; Financial Management; Staff Management; Resource Planning; Resource
• Management; Contract and Service Management; Account Management; Sales & Estimating.
• Mechanical trade background providing cost effective and efficient outcomes and proposals.
• Cert III / IV Engineering Tradesperson (Mechanical)
• Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical)
• Diploma Business Management
• Cert IV Project Management
• Cert IV Training and Assessing
• Cert IV Front-line Management
• Certified Practicing Project Practitioner (CPPP) AIPM