David joined the Contact Team in 2010 and until late 2018 successfully managed the operations of Contact’s State-wide Service Division. He has extensive experience in Business Management within the electrical industry.
His focus on team based success in all aspects of the business, and his absolute dedication and persistence in delivering positive client outcomes has seen Contact’s Service Division and staff’s skills and capabilities develop enormously.
With his constant focus on both our business operations and on our client’s needs, our service client base has grown significantly year on year.
David has over 30 years’ experience in the Electrical & Fire Service / Contracting Industry and spent significant prior years working and managing a Tasmania branch of a multinational business before joining Contact Group.
He is both highly capable and fully committed to working within our Management Team to ensure that Contact Group’s skills and capabilities continue to improve and develop and that we maintain a central focus on the needs of our customer’s.
• Team Based Delivery, Team Based Success
• Client Focused
• Managing and Motivating Teams
• Listening & Planning
• Client Communication
• Consistent Customer Service & Customer Delivery
• Detailed understanding of the Tasmanian Building Act
• Managing Large Client Accounts / Projects
• Embracing Technology & Change
• Positive Thinking & Solution Based Thinking
• Commitment to Work Health, Safety and the Environment
• Diploma of Business Management
• Cert IV Business Management (Frontline)
• DOJ Licensed Building Practitioner – Fire Services Designer / Builder
• Licensed A Grade Electrical Practitioner
• ACA Telecommunications License (Structured & Fibre)
• Principles of Contract Management and Administration