Andrew, Contact Group’s State ICT Manager, joined the team in 2018. Prior to working for Contact, Andrew has spent 20 years working for government and private companies throughout Tasmania. Andrew loves a challenge and communicating with the client to achieve the best outcome. His main focus when dealing with clients is finding the most cost effective technology and brand that will suit their needs as well a good return on investment.
Andrew’s main areas of expertise is VoIP Solutions, managed routers and switches, Wireless and Point to Point networks, and anything to do with networking.
• Design and implementation of SMB/Corporate Networks (IPSEC/SLL VPN, Routing, VLAN’s)
• VoIP Design and Implementation
• Microsoft Windows Server 200 – 2016, Microsoft Windows XP – 10
• Office 365 – Management / Deployment / Migration, Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 – 2016
• Active Directory, DNS/DHCP/IIS
• Virtual Technologies (VMWARE, Hyper-V)
• Backup Solutions (VEEAM, DATTO)
• WiFi Solutions (Rucks, Ubiquiti)
• Sophos Endpoint Protection (Anti-Virus), Sophos Unified Threat Management (UTM) Routers
• Sophos Certified XG Engineer (V16)
• Certificate III in Telecommunications Cabling & Customers Premised Equipment (Fibre and Structured),
• Certificate II in Telecommunications Cabling
• Certificate III in Information and Technology (General)